Monday, February 25, 2013

Kim Kardashian Gives Relationship Advice: 'Give it Six Months Before You Commit'



(Courtesy Cosmopolitan) Kim Kardashian covers the April issue of the magazine

Reality television star Kim Kardashian graces the cover of the April 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan—which hits newsstands March 5th! Inside, she opens up about her pregnancy, Kanye West, and her career in the year ahead. Check out the very best bits of the interview, right here.

Kim on judging Kourtney for getting pregnant before she was married: "I was like, 'You're not married! How could you do this?' I was really firm and strict. But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did."

On being ready for kids: "I've always said that I wanted kids, but I don't think I ever would have been ready until now."

On marrying Kanye: "Sometimes you're just not ready. A person could have it all, and you're not ready for it all. But this is where I probably always should have been... [marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don't have this sense of urgency about it. I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me. I used to think, 'Well, can you really have it all?' The truth, the excitement, and the passion? Now I know you can."

On how long to date before getting married: "I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar's and that was what seemed to work. [Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change, even if it seems so lustful."

Don't forget to pick up the April issue of Cosmopolitan when it hits newsstands March 5th! And check out the rest of the Kim Kardashian interview on their website, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your AD Here

Followers